It’s very easy to make Caesar Salad Bacon Cups and you can taste this salad in your daily busy life to get enough veggies. With bacon cups it can be a meal now!
- Bacon: 1 Pkg
- Romaine Lettuce Mix: 1 Pkg
- Caesar Salad Dressing: 3/4 Cup
- Parmesan Cheese: 1/2 Cup
- Croutons: 1 Cup
- Set Oven at 400 °F.
- Turn a normal cupcake pan.
- Cover whole side with a foil paper.
- Cut Bacon (6 pieces) in half and layer 2 pieces (in ‘X’ shape over each Can).
- Now make sure both bacon are overlapping each other.
- Bake bacon until cooked. It may take around 15-20 minutes.
- Now remove from Oven and rest for 10-15 minutes or until strong and grips it’s form.
- Prepare the salad with lettuce, dressing, cheese and croutons.
- Smoothly take away each bacon cup from the pan. Fill up each bacon cup with mixed salad.