I’m not joking… This Crockpot BBQ Chicken is really the easiest chicken BBQ you have ever tried.
- Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless): 2 lbs
- BBQ Sauce: 1 cup
- Zesty Italian Dressing: 1/4 cup
- Brown Sugar: 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: take salt to taste
- Season chicken breast calmly. Add some sea salt. Now put in your Crockpot.
- Mix BBQ sauce in a mixing bowl, Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Blend until well mixed.
- Tip over chicken. Now cover and cook on HIGH heat for 3 to 4 hours.
- Once time is up, it’s ready for serving the whole breast.
- Serve on buns (over rice, wraps, salad).