It’s a delicious pasta and chicken dish with garlic tomatoes (sun-dried) and basil.
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup divided chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound chicken breast halves (skinless, boneless)
- Salt and pepper (to taste as needed)
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
- Chopped fresh basil: 2 tablespoons
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
Production: (30 minutes to prepare)
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add garlic and boil for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and 3 or 4 cup of the chicken broth. Rise to medium heat and bring to a boil. Moderate heat and boil, uncovered for around 10 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender. Add the cream and carry to a boil; stirring. Boil over medium heat until the sauce is thick sufficient to coat the back of a spoon.
- Peppering the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. In a large skillet over standard heat, warm oil and sauté chicken. Sometimes press on chicken with a slotted spatula. Heat for about 4 minutes per side or until the meat feels springy and is no longer pink inside. Transfer to a board; cover the board and keep warm. Remove the fat from the skillet.
- Bring 1/4 cup chicken broth in a similar skillet to boil in over medium heat. Thrilling the pan juices. Shrink slightly and add to the cream sauce. Mix in basil and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Meanwhile, take a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Enhance fettuccine and cook for 8- 10 minutes or until all done; drain, transfer to a bowl and chuck with 3 to 4 tablespoons of the sauce.
- Cut every chicken breast into 2-3 diagonal slices. Warm the sauce gently if necessary. Shift the pasta to serving plates with chicken and coat with the cream sauce. Ready for Serve in Table!